About the Role
The Quality Manager has global responsibility for quality within the Rubean AG and the overall lead with process and product quality. The Quality Manager Payment is positioned as the Deputy of the Chief Operating Officer. Rubean’s Operations Teams address all company and PhonePOS related operation, deployment, design-in and support topics with special focus on a high-level of quality to serve the financial industry.
Responsibilities and key tasks
• Overall quality responsibility
• Support project teams on all quality related topics
• Regular, clear and concise quality reporting
• Lead, motivate and focus the teams on quality e.g. by trainings
• Set regularly control points on quality and conduct internal audits
• Provide regular quality reports to the CEO; CTO and COO • Responsibility for the successful passing of ISO9000 • Maintaining of quality associated documentation (checklists, templates, etc..) • Provide and exchange information to improve efficiency and quality
Ability to drive the topic quality over all functions in the company
5 years min experience with quality management in a software company with the ability to learn and understand fast complex security/payment systems
Understanding of Quality Standards (ISO9000, …)
Ability to interface engineering teams and to evaluate software/services/app quality based on established industry processes (V-Model)
High level of responsibility and willingness to bring the quality topic forward.
Very good communication skills to address quality topics also in written form
Documentation creation skills (processes, guidelines, check-lists, and any other required quality documents)
Leadership to thrive quality best practices for software products
Ability to train and educate colleagues on quality
Project management and negotiation skills
German is an advantage
About the Company
Rubean AG is a multinational fintech company based in Munich, Germany, and is the leading provider of software-only Point-of-Sale solutions to banks, and acquirers, and merchants. PhonePOS is the new, smartphone-only mobile Point-of-Sale (mPOS) solution. Now that contactless payment cards are everywhere, merchants no longer need any additional peripheral hardware. All they need is just an app on their Android smartphone. In just a short time, PhonePOS has become the leading Software-only Point-of-Sale solution globally and is currently in deployment in Germany, Hungary, and multiple other markets in Europe.
Since 2016 Rubean AG has been a listed company on the Börse München (R1B).